Distance Event Statistics - South Australia
Data compiled by Ian Hill
Last update: October 26, 2016
The data in these spreadsheets generally originates from hard copy of event results before 2000 and online results since then supplemented with information from other sources such as newspaper and magazine reports.
Adelaide Marathon Warriors after the 2016 marathon.
Event statistics for 2016 Adelaide Marathon Festival.
Every SARRC event since 1981 and user information.
Course Measurement of Adelaide Marathon.
Ian can be contacted at email@example.com.
South Australian Road Runners Club History
- Board Honour Roll, 1981-2014
- Notes about Honour Roll
- Every SARRC Event Since 1981 - user information ***revised
- Every SARRC event 1981-2016 ***updated
- Entry fees for the five longest running SARRC events since 1981 ***updated
- Course Measurement of Adelaide Marathon ***new
- Adelaide Marathon Finishers 1979-2015
- Adelaide Marathon Warriors 2016
- Adelaide Marathon Warriors 2011, detailed compilation, updated by Lester Smith
- Adelaide Marathon Festival, Marathon, event statistics 1979-2016 ***updated
- Adelaide Marathon Festival, Half Marathon, event statistics 1990-2016 ***updated
- Barossa Half Marathon & Marathon, event statistics 1981-2014
- Barossa Marathon course remeasurement, June 2012
Pichi Pichi Marathon
- Pichi Richi Marathon Finishers 1982-2012
- Pichi Richi Half Marathon, event statistics 1986-2012
- Photos of 1983 Pichi Richi Marathon *** new
Sub Marathon Distance Events
- Greenbelt Half Marathon, event statistics 1980-2014
- Events over 20 miles or 30 km, from 1964-2014
- Events over 15 miles or 25 km, from 1936-2014
- Yurrebilla 56km Trail event, 2012 - detailed split times and positions
- Yurrebilla 56km Trail event, 2012 - detailed split times and positions, revised 12 Nov 2012
- Yurrebilla 56km Trail event, 2012 - split analysis report and explanation of spreadsheet